jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

Where i'm from.

I think  I am from earth.
I was born in Pereira, Colombia. Pereira is ugly and boring, or so I remember.

Pereira is a small city that I think does not offer the best living conditions and education, despite having universities, could not be compared with larger cities like Medellin. Currently Pereira is more developed, but when I lived there between 1995 and 2003, was more like a big town than a city as such.




At age 7 came with my family to Medellin, Medellin is much better, is a big fun, lively city that offers plenty to do, the best I can do in Medellin is feeling like a tourist.


 
Does it really matter where it is one? I think one is of the earth, the world is relatively small and the least we can do is encourage you to explore one day.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario